Lucastes Avenue, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Versatile 6/7 bedroom detached home of almost 3000 ft.² - Built for the owners in 2010/11
- Occupying a large plot of over 1 acre - Prime Lucastes Conservation Area
- Close to railway station & Blunts Wood - Short walk to Harlands & Warden Park schools
- Up to 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms - Fabulous living room and conservatory
- Family sized kitchen/breakfast room - Substantial utility/boot room with cloakroom and back door
- Potential for enlargement and/or a separate dwelling STPP
- Close to 6th form college and leisure centre - 15 mins walk to Broadway and town centre
- Easy reach of several excellent independent schools
- For sale with no onward chain EPC: C Council Tax Band: G
A versatile 6/7 bedroom, 4 bathroom detached home of approximately 3000 ft.² occupying a 1.10 acre plot in the highly desirable Lucastes Conservation area within a 10 minute walk of the railway station, good schools and Blunts Wood. The present owners originally owned the large house next door (Rezvan) and all the grounds and had this property built in 2010/11 to a high specification and huge emphasis on versatile living for a large family. They retained a large part of the plot which now extends to about 1.1 acres. The accommodation on the ground floor has a large reception hall, living room with fireplace, conservatory with glass roof overlooking the gardens, a family sized kitchen/breakfast room, a boot room/utility with back door and cloakroom, a substantial ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms or reception rooms and a family bathroom. On the first floor there are two bedrooms with Jack N Jill doors into a bathroom, a further generous bedroom and en-suite shower room. Outside: there is ample driveway parking for many vehicles which leads up to a detached double garage. The grounds include several areas of lawn, sloping banks and several mature trees and join the grounds of the neighbouring house where there is a pretty lake.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Lucastes Avenue, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.0 miles
- Balcombe Station3.5 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10889182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.