Parish Gate Drive, Sidcup, Kent, DA15
- Brand New Semi-Detached Family Homes
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Including Applicances
- Gardens Laid to Lawn with Decked Patio
- Off Road Parking To Front
- Air Source Heat Pump - Central Heating
- 10 Year Warranty Provided by ICW
- Ready to Occupy Mid to End June
** AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP **
** MEETS NEW GOVERMENT SET STANDARDS **
** EPC RATING HIGH B **
A PAIR OF BRAND NEW SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOMES that are finished to a high standard throughout. With the added benefit of a 10 year ICW Guarantee & The latest technology for heating.
Please note: that Japanese Knotweed has previously been discovered at the property and a treatment plan has since been completed. Additional information is available upon request. We recommend that you check with your mortgage lender’s criteria in this respect prior to making an offer.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, built in storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, under floor heating.
13' 8" x 13' 0" (4.17m x 3.96m)
Double glazed french doors to rear, double glazed window to rear and side, laminate flooring, underfloor heating.
10' 6" x 10' 5" (3.2m x 3.18m)
Double glazed window to front, recessed spotlights, matching range of wall and base units incorporating cupboards, drawers and laminate contemporary worktops, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances including: double electric oven, hob and extractor fan, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, laminate flooring, underfloor heating.
Ground Floor W/C
Double glazed frosted window to side, low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin, recessed spotlights, underfloor heating.
10' 3" x 6' 2" (3.12m x 1.88m)
Built in storage cupboard, carpet.
13' 0" x 10' 3" (3.96m x 3.12m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
11' 5" x 9' 0" (3.48m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
10' 7" x 10' 4" (3.23m x 3.15m)
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator, carpet.
7' 4" x 5' 6" (2.24m x 1.68m)
Double glazed window to side, L shaped bath with mixer tap and shower over with glass shower screen door, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, low level W/C, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Tarmac drive providing off street parking via a shared access way, bin storage area, raised flowerbeds.
45ft x 20ft - Decked patio area, laid to lawn with new turf, concreate base for shed (shed not supplied) outside light and tap, side pedestrian access with access to the heat pump.
Parish Gate Drive, Sidcup, Kent, DA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falconwood Station0.8 miles
- New Eltham Station1.1 miles
- Welling Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BLF210210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.