Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Detached Garage
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner/ Living Area
- Integrated Appliances
- Separate Study
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite & Dressing Room to the Master Suite
- Porcelanosa Wall Tiles
- French doors to rear garden
- Ideal family home
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davidsons Developments Ltd
With a Georgian inspired facade, featuring coach lights, ornamental canopy and sash windows, the Barnwell offers character and kerb appeal from the first glance. Take a step inside though and you'll find all of the contemporary must-haves for modern family life too.
The ground floor of the Barnwell comprises its own study, a formal living room and a downstairs cloakroom with designer sanitaryware. To the rear is where you will find the kitchen, dining and family area which spans the entire width of the property – a flexible space that's sure to become the heart of your home.
Inside the kitchen you will discover a range of wall and base units arranged across a single wall and a breakfast bar island. This flows into a deep glass-walled bay and French doors which overlook the turfed rear garden, providing the perfect spot for a dining table with a great view and access to the garden. There is then additional space which would be ideal for an extra seating area for the family.
Completing the first floor is a separate utility room with plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
The staircase features an oak handrail and once at the top of the stairs, you will find another convenient storage cupboard, 3 double bedrooms and the master suite.
The master bedroom features its own separate dressing area with space for fitted wardrobes and a designer ensuite with double shower.
The remaining three bedrooms are all generous sized doubles, with ample room for storage.
Meanwhile the family bathroom has a designer four piece suite, including shower.
Throughout, the house has double glazed windows and central heating, meanwhile digitally enabled television points are thoughtfully placed at a high level and come complete with pre-wired HDMI cabling. At Davidsons we also help you personalise your new home with a range of extras to choose from such as fitted wardrobes and flooring options.
We're so proud of our homes that we place our signature rose insignia on the outside of each one, ensuring it can be easily identified as a Davidsons home for generations to come.
Please note images and descriptions are for representative purposes only. Davidsons Homes reserve the right to make amendments. For further information please contact your Sales Manager.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Northampton Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.8 miles
About the development
- A range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- In the popular market town of Rushden in Northamptonshire
- Close to key transport links
- Nestled midway between Bedford and Kettering
- Rushden benefits from a wealth of local amenities
- Homes are crafted with traditional values
Davidsons Developments Ltd
Building properties that represent a different age of craftsmanship, Davidsons homes are being built not just for you, but for the generations that follow in your footsteps.
In the first half of the last century Albert Wilson started to build homes in the Leicestershire area. Over the next 60 years, this company developed into a national house builder, which was respected as one of the best names in housebuilding in the UK. After the brand was acq
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_68. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidsons Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.