Castle Farm, Stripe Road, Tickhill
- farmhouse with around 15 acres
- countryside setting
- numerous commercial opportunities
- 4 beds / 3 bathrooms
- biomass boiler
- residential planning consent
- office buildings (potential residential)
- extensive car parking areas
- excellent communication links
- close to Tickhill and Bawtry
GUIDE PRICE - £1,200,000 - £1,300,000
A unique opportunity to acquire a substantial farmhouse set in grounds of around 15 acres. Enjoying a fine rural setting, within easy reach of the nearby towns of Tickhill and Bawtry, as well as the main motorway network, the property offers various potential commercial opportunities, as well as providing a lovely home, ideal for those with equestrian interests. Included in the grounds are two barns with prior approval granted for 5 dwellings, a substantial office building (easily converted to a bungalow) and independent 'home office' adjoining the double garage. Having being sympathetically upgraded over recent years, the farmhouse provides comfortable family accommodation, with a clean, contemporary styled interior. Includes a comprehensively fitted, modern breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, 3 large reception rooms and 2 luxury bedroom suites.
CURRENT PLANNING CONSENT
There are two substantial barns, with prior approval granted for the residential development of 5 dwellings.
Planning ref -
Vehicular access is from High Common Lane.
STABLES / GARAGING
There is a block of 4 stables, located to the rear of the main dwelling, along with double garage and adjoining gym. These are easily accessed from either Stripe Road or High Common Lane.
Mains electric and water are provided. A biomass boiler provides central heating and hot water to the two properties, as well as generating an annual income via a Government incentive.
There are two septic tanks servicing the properties.
Castle Farm, Stripe Road, Tickhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station6.0 miles
About the agent
DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR HOME IN 2021
Robinson Hornsby have been successfully selling homes in the Doncaster area since 1999, and are consistently one of the top selling independent agents in the central, south and eastern regions of Doncaster.
To find out why we are different to the rest, PLEASE CALL FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION VALUATION.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637017258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby, Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.