Binfield Road, Stockwell
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- MOMENTS FROM STOCKWELL TUBE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- SUPERB LOCAL AMENITIES
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
*VIRTUAL TOUR ONLINE*
OneClickHomes are delighted to present to the sales market, this well proportioned two bedroom second floor flat set within a brick built ex local authority building in Stockwell, SW4. Accommodation comprises; reception room, two double bedrooms, kitchen / diner and spacious four piece bathroom.
Ideally located in a central Stockwell location on Binfield Road, Erica Court is located across the road from Stockwell Tube Station and benefits from a number of local amenities nearby. The property is owner occupied and has been well looked after. It is ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investor with its superb location and is low maintenance with relatively low service charge and within a well looked after building. To arrange a viewing please call the OneClickHomes sales team now.
Location - Erica Court is a low rise ex local authority building located in Binfied Road, off Clapham Road which is literally across the road from Stockwell Tube Station ( Victoria Line). There are a number of local amenities nearby including shops, restaurants, bars and green spaces in and around Clapham Rd, Stockwell Rd and South Lambeth Rd. The property is located ideally for the working professional with a number of excellent transport links into the City and West End as well as a great choice of local eateries and bars. It is on the doorstep of the much loved Little Portugal area with its quaint cafes and restaurants as well as a short walk from the nightlife on offer in Clapham and the popular Clapham Common, just up the Clapham Road.
Tenure Information - Leasehold: 92 Years Remaining
Service Charge: £1100 per year
Ground Rent: £10 per year
Council Tax: Lambeth Band B; £1238 per year
BrochuresBinfield Road, Stockwell
Binfield Road, Stockwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockwell Station0.0 miles
- Nine Elms Station0.6 miles
- Clapham North Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The co-founders of OneClickHomes together, boast more than 50 years' experience in the property market. Alongside our dedicated and knowledgeable team, OneClickHomes have worked exceptionally hard to build a strong reputation as a trustworthy and reliable agency. Priding ourselves on our traditional enthusiasm and work ethic, OneClickHomes are confident that we offer a service second to none. This has been the foundation of our success and the main reason our clients recommend OneClickHomes t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30913031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 1 Click Homes Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.