18/4 Fettes Row, Edinburgh, EH3 6RH
- Elegant sitting room
- Stylish kitchen/dining room
- Double bedroom 1 with dressing room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Bright & tastefully presented
- Charming period features
- Highly sought after residential area
- Permit parking
- Gas central heating
By appt tel Agent
Located in the highly sought after residential area of the New Town; this superb 3 bedroom second floor flat forms part of a handsome refurbished building. The property lies within close walking distance of a variety of local amenities and all the attractions of the City Centre.
The impressive interior is bright and generously proportioned and beautifully presented throughout. The stylish accommodation is complemented by quality fixtures and fittings and retains charming period features such as decorative cornicing, working shutters, stripped and varnished floorboards, flagstone flooring and an attractive fireplace in the sitting room. There is also a cellar at basement level included in the sale.
The New Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the heart of Edinburgh. A cosmopolitan range of shops, bars and restaurants are within easy reach in the City Centre include Harvey Nichols, Multrees Walk and the new Edinburgh St James Quarter which is due to open later in 2021. The popular area of Stockbridge is within a short walk and offers a range of speciality shops, deli's, bistros and popular bars. For larger shopping facilities, there is a Tesco at Canonmills and a Waitrose in Comely Bank. The green spaces of The Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park and the Water of Leith Walkway are all nearby. Waverley Rail Station and St. Andrew Square Bus Station are easily accessible as is the tram network which runs through the city centre to the airport.
Access can be granted to Queen Street Gardens and East Circus Place Gardens on application and for an annual fee.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, blinds, light fittings, hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine are included in the sale price.
18/4 Fettes Row, Edinburgh, EH3 6RH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station0.7 miles
- Haymarket Station1.2 miles
- Slateford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 176553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.