Sutherland Close, Romsey
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM
- SEPARATE LIVING ROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- END-OF-TERRACE HOME
- HUGELY DESIRED LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & SCHOOLS
Fox & Sons are excited to welcome to the Market, this excellent FAMILY HOME situated in a highly-desired development of Woodley, Romsey. This immaculate THREE BEDROOM HOME offers social yet flexible accommodation, 60 FOOT REAR GARDEN, KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM, THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS, GARAGE and PARKING
From the doorstep, you'll take note of the quiet area that Sutherland Close is found. With parcels of green surrounding the property, the children's play park is a short stroll away, the Woodley area boasts a fantastic family-orientated atmosphere.
The end-of-terrace Home, offers a wider plot than most, as well as boasting a walled front garden & side access to the rear. Upon entrance to Sutherland Close, you'll be met by a welcoming hallway, serving as a great separation from the living accommodation. Then, you'll enter the warm living room, decorated neutrally, the living accommodation offers fantastic space as well as being bright & airy, with aspects to the front.
From there, you'll approach the kitchen/ diner. This fantastically social room offers a family feel, with a large seating area, as well as a breakfast bar fitted with the modern kitchen. The kitchen itself offers excellent space/ storage, with all necessary appliances found tucked away.
To the first floor, three excellent-sized bedrooms are found. The generous bedrooms boast space for all furniture and the required needs. The modern three-piece family bathroom is tiled, with a shower over the bathtub.
The rear garden is superb, being over 60 ft long. There are two greenhouses and direct access to the garage that has power, the garage has an up & over door. Alongside the garage, there is off-road parking for a vehicle, as well as on-road parking very close by. The rear garden is private & fully enclosed.
Living Room 14' 3" Max x 12' Max ( 4.34m Max x 3.66m Max )
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 3" x 10' 6" ( 5.26m x 3.20m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 6" Max ( 3.40m x 3.20m Max )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 2" ( 5.11m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Sutherland Close, Romsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station0.8 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station3.9 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Romsey Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Romsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY104260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.