Whiteley Road, Ripley, DE5
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Utility room
- Living room
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms
- Wall tiles to bathrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Contact our sales team to book an appointment
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
Monday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 10.00am to 7.00pm
Friday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday - 11.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday - 11.00am to 5.00pm
The Farrier is a 4-bedroom home that features an open-plan kitchen and dining area, a separate living room, an en suite to bedroom 1 and a stylish family bathroom.
Coppice Heights is a brand new development of homes in the town of Ripley, Derbyshire, which will appeal to a wide range of potential homeowners, including first-time buyers, commuters, and families. The 2, 3, and 4-bedroom homes on offer feature gardens and a garage or allocated parking.
Situated 20 minutes' drive north of Derby, in the town of Ripley. The development can be reached within a 10-minute drive of the A38.
From nature walks and country parks to golf clubs and museums, there's plenty on offer in the areas around Coppice Heights to entertain the whole family.
Shipley Country Park, a little under four miles away from the development, offers over 700 acres of beautiful land to explore. With 20 miles of paths to wander, visitors can take in views of Mapperley Reservoir, the Woodside Nature Reserve, and so much more.
Just under a 10-minute drive away from the development is Ormonde Fields Golf Club, an 18-hole course set in 140 acres of parkland on the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire border.
Family entertainment can be provided at Rollerworld in Derby, less than 10 miles away from Coppice Heights, which is a family-friendly roller rink, bar, café, and arcade.
Ripley town centre is a little over a five-minute drive away from Coppice Heights and has a number of popular supermarkets, for residents looking to purchase day-to-day items.
For further retail options, Giltbrook Shopping Park is only a 15-minute drive away from the development, and has a plethora of stores and shops available to browse.
Additionally, the nearby town of Derby has a whole host of options for shopping, as well as plenty of eateries and restaurants.
There are several well-regarded schools situated in Ripley and the surrounding areas, including Waingroves Primary School and St John's C of E Primary School, which are around a five-minute drive away from Coppice Heights. Plus, The Ripley Academy School is just half a mile away from the development.
There are also a number of university campuses within driving distance of the development, including the University of Derby, a 20-minute drive, and the Nottingham Trent University, a 35-minute drive.
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
BrochuresThe FarrierSite Plan
Whiteley Road, Ripley, DE5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station3.2 miles
- Belper Station3.7 miles
- Ambergate Station3.7 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Farrier_September_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (East Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.