Eley Close, Ilkeston
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Fitted Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen And Utility
- Fantastic Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Integral Garage
- Highly Desirable Shipley View Estate Location
- Must be viewed internally
This gorgeous four bedroom detached family home sits in the highly regarding location of Shipley View and benefits from an ample driveway and garage externally, as well as an immaculately decorated and maintained interior living!
Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to market this modern, well-presented four Bedroom, of which three are good size doubles, detached family home set in the popular Shipley View estate. The accommodation comprises of Lounge, modern fitted Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room, utility and W/C on the ground floor while to the first floor there are four Bedrooms, En-suite to Master and the Family Bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a driveway and garage providing off-road parking for two vehicles, front lawn and a private enclosed rear garden with decking.
Situated in this highly regarded residential suburb, known locally as The Shipley View Estate, as the name suggests, being close to Shipley Country park, a large nature reserve and recreational space with walks, leading through to Mapperley Village and a coffee shop. The area also has other local amenities including a small shopping precinct, which includes a Co-op, regular bus service and schools are close by.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Entrance Hallway 4' 5" x 4' 4" ( 1.35m x 1.32m )
uPVC double glazed panel and front entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator with display cover, stairs to first floor accommodation and doors leading off:
Lounge 16' 7" x 13' 5" ( 5.05m x 4.09m )
The bright and spacious reception room has a box bay window to the front elevation with fitted blinds, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, understairs storage cupboard with shelving and coat pegs and archway to:
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed French doors opening out to the rear garden with fixed vertical blinds, laminate flooring, radiator and coved ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a wide range of matching base cupboards, drawers and matching wall unit in modern white, edge laminate work surfaces incorporating four ring gas hob with extractor over and double oven beneath, unbuilt single sink and drainer with swan-neck mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, inbuilt waste bin, matching fixed four seater table, and dishwasher (both included in the sale.) Double glazed window to the rear with fitted roller blind, feature vertical radiator and available by separate negotiation is the full height fridge/freezer. Opening to:
Utility Room 5' 6" x 4' 11" ( 1.68m x 1.50m )
Matching counter top to that of the kitchen with plumbing and space for under-counter washing machine and tumble dryer (also available by separate negotiation,) fixed tiled splashbacks and wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, PVC panel and double glazed door to outside.
Downstairs Cloakroom 4' 10" x 4' 7" ( 1.47m x 1.40m )
Two piece suite comprising push-flush w.c. and wash hand basin with central mixer tap and double storage cupboards beneath, radiator, tiling to walls and double glazed window to the rear with fitted blind.
First Floor Accommodation
loft access point via pull-down ladders to a partially boarded, lit and insulated loft space, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom,
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
A double room with double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator and useful over the stairs fitted storage cupboard, also housing the water tank, door to ensuite.
En-Suite 5' 8" x 5' 2" ( 1.73m x 1.57m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with dual head mains fed shower, hidden cistern push-flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap and double storage cupboards beneath. Fully tiled walls and floor, chrome heated ladder towel radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation with fitted roller blind and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.55m x 2.67m )
Another double bedroom with double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, both with fitted roller blinds and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
A double room with double glazed window to the rear elevation with fitted roller blind, radiator, laminate flooring, (included in the sale is the full bank of wardrobes)
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
A good-sized single bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation with fitted Roman blind, radiator and laminate flooring.
Family Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.06m x 1.85m )
Modern white three piece suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with glass shower screen, dual head mains fed shower and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and double storage drawers beneath and push-flush w.c. Fully tiled walls and flooring, vertical towel radiator, spotlights and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a double side by side driveway providing off-street parking for two cars, in turn leading to the integral garage via up and over door and front lawn with flower bed with side access leading through to the rear.
The rear garden is enclosed by recently replaced fencing with concrete post and gravel boards and comprises a lawn section with planted borders housing a variety of bushes and shrubbery, plum slate decorative chipping's and recently fitted composite decking. A side access gate leads back to the front and there is a personal access door to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Eley Close, Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station1.2 miles
- Langley Mill Station2.6 miles
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop4.9 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST204504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.