• Entrance Hall
• Open-plan Kitchen / Dining / Living Room with wood-burner and bifold doors opening onto garden
• Cloakroom / WC
• Study with French doors opening onto garden
• Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
• 2 further Double Bedrooms, both with En-suite shower or bathroom
• Integral garage and additional off-street Parking
• Good-sized Turfed Garden with Patio
• Air Source Heat Pump firing underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators upstairs and supplementary electric underfloor heating to the bathrooms
• Tiled or engineered oak floors to the ground floor, carpets elsewhere
• Hand-built kitchen cabinets with appliances to include built-in fridge-freezer, Range cooker and Bosch dishwasher
• Wood-burning stove in the living area
• Stylish sanitary-ware with bespoke vanity units
• Turfed rear garden and paved patio
• Remote controlled garage door
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station16.1 miles
About the agent
Bedfords are well-established East Anglian estate agents covering Suffolk and Norfolk. Selling new and period homes from our offices in Bury St Edmunds, Burnham Market, Aldeburgh and together with the Mayfair Office in London, we can target the largest possible audience to sell your property.
With such coverage, we continue to receive a substantial number of potential buyers who register with us every week. We receive enquiries locally, and from clients wishing to move to East Anglia fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR210014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bedfords, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.