Humberstone Road, Cambridge
- Impressive Study/Family Room to the basement providing a versatile multi-use space with large roof light along with a Utility Room and Shower Room
- Stunning open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with full height bi-fold glazed doors and high end German Kitchen with quartz worktop and integrated Miele appliances
- Engineered wooden flooring throughout ground floor, solid staircase with oak treads, glass balustrades to first floor, oak stair case to top floor
- Superb Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom with separate Shower
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Baulogic Control4 Platform home automation system fitted, centralised home hub communication for distribution of telephone, data and TV, wired in satellite TV points and satellite dish (truncated)
- Pre-installed and integrated alarm system, ground floor sprinkler system, high security windows and doors, front and rear CCTV cameras
- Vehicular access controlled by electric bollard, leading to detached Garage block
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross & Liverpool Street 52 & 67 minutes) 1.8 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.8 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital 3.5 miles and A14 1.8 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
This impressive city home has been built to an exceptionally high standard by renowned local builder Cocksedge. The property’s elegant and stylish interior is of the highest quality and incorporates the latest 21st century technology. Arranged over four floors, this beautifully presented home extends to an impressive 2,691sq ft (250 sq m) providing tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of needs.
Humberstone Road enjoys a perfect position on the edge of this exciting and historic city centre and only a few minutes’ walk from the River Cam and Midsummer Common. In a very well-favoured area of peaceful and attractive streets full of character and charm, yet just a short walk to Cambridge’s sophisticated centre with its wide range of shops, restaurants and bars, Humberstone Road offers you both vibrancy and tranquillity – a rare combination in this historic setting. Cambridge also offers a wide range of educational and cultural amenities and has become a 'high tech' and 'bio tech' hub with the University's Research and Development Laboratories, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus. For the commuter, the M11 and A14 are both within about 1.75 miles and the city's mainline railway station, which provides services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively, is within about 1.25 miles Cambridge North Railway Station at Chesterton (approx.2.29 miles) also provides services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 62 and 81 minutes respectively, as well as connecting to the Cambridge Guided Busway and providing an interchange with the park and ride and local bus services.
Humberstone Road, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North1.2 miles
- Cambridge Station1.4 miles
- Waterbeach Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
Our Residential team aims to provide an unrivalled service for the sale and letting of a wide range of properties, from apartments and period cottages to town and country houses. Each property is handled by a partner or senior agent with experti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM210427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.