Bramble Close, Clayton
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- POPULAR AREA OF CLAYTON
- LOUNGE & DINING KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- THREE PIECE SHOWER ROOM
- UPVC WINDOWS & CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- LONG DRIVEWAY TO DETACHED GARAGE
ENTRANCE Via UPVC side door to the dining kitchen with opening through to an inner hall with doors to all rooms.
LOUNGE 14' 5" x 11' 8" (4.39m x 3.56m) UPVC bay window. Feature fire surround with inset electric living flame effect fire..
DINING KITCHEN 12' 812" x 12' 7" (24.28m x 3.84m) UPVC window. Extensive range of timber finish wall and base units with matching butchers block style work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated fridge and freezer. Complementary tiling. Central heating radiator. UPVC door to rear garden. (Underfloor heating disconnected at panel/controls. (Cosytoes)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 7" x 9' 0" (3.53m x 2.74m) UPVC window. Fitted wardrobe. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 8" x 6' 8" (2.95m x 2.03m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
SHOWER ROOM 5' 6" x 5' 9" (1.68m x 1.75m) Three piece suite comprising of shower, hand wash basin and wc. complementary tiling. Central heating radiator.
EXTERIOR Lawned garden to front with floral borders. Driveway to side for four vehicles leading to a detached garage. Large paved patio garden to rear.
GARAGE the garage has been converted to provide a spacious office or play area. The garage door has been left in situ so if anyone wanted they would be able to remove a plaster board to the inner wall to reinstate the garage.
Brochures4 Page Portrait -...
Bramble Close, Clayton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Interchange Station2.9 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station3.0 miles
- Low Moor Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.