Napier Avenue, Bathgate, Bathgate
- Fantastic Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa
- Stunning Open Views Over Bathgate
- Modern Kitchen
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Ample Off Street Parking For Several Cars
- Newly Fitted Windows Throughout
- Fully Tiled 3 Piece Shower Room
- Fantastic Commuter Links to Edinburgh & Glasgow
- Train Station Minutes Walk Away
- Perfect First Time Home
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Turpie & Co
On opening the front door, you are welcomed in by a bright entrance hall, enhanced by handsome oak-styled flooring, which flows into the homes living accommodation on the left. This reception room is tastefully presented in a palette of understated neutral tones and lit by a wide picture window, with views onto the front garden. The comfortable area promises flexibility and ample room for furniture arrangements, flowing under an open archway into a dining area for family meals and formal entertaining. Extending the homes living accommodation even further, glazed doors yield access to a versatile conservatory, which opens to the enclosed rear garden. Completing the ground floor, a kitchen (with garden access) benefits from built-in pantry storage and boasts a good range of contemporary cabinetry, paired with stylish worktops and splashbacks. It comes equipped with integrated and free standing appliances.
Upstairs, a landing, with a linen cupboard, leads to two generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, and a further double bedroom, setup as a home office with built-in storage. All of the bedrooms are fitted with sleek, wood-styled flooring and are attractively decorated in modern styles. The master bedroom also enjoys inspiring countryside views. Finally, a modern shower room features a three-piece suite set against a backdrop of soft-toned tiling. Gas central heating and double glazing are found throughout.
In addition to a mature, well-kept garden to the front, the home enjoys an enclosed, low-maintenance rear garden, featuring a paved dining patio and a large, decked terrace. Parking for multiple vehicles is provided by a mono block driveway leading to a detached single garage.
Extras: Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, light fittings, integrated kitchen appliances and the washing machine.
Living Room 3.30m x 4.71m
Kitchen 2.49m x 3.90m
Dining Room 2.75m x 2.63m
Conservatory 1.78m x 2.81m
Master Bedroom 3.28m x 3.23m
Bedroom 2 3.26m x 3.83m
Bedroom 3 2.53m x 2.95m
Bathroom 1.90m x 1.65m
Garage 3.01m x 5.93m
Napier Avenue, Bathgate, Bathgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bathgate Station0.6 miles
- Armadale Station2.9 miles
- Livingston North Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Prime Office Location
Keeping your property profile high at all times.
At Turpie & Co you'll find a prestigious but welcoming showroom providing property marketing services for both sales and letting. A double fronted window display creates real visibility for your property.Award winning marketing team
Our marketing team have been recognised by the property industry for "outstanding and individual ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUR1002194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turpie & Co, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.