Neilston Road, Paisley
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Secure Entry
- Close To All Local Shops And Amenities
- Ideal For First Time Buyer
- Traditional Red Sandstone Tenement
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Castlehead Properties
15' 11'' x 10' 6'' (4.84m x 3.19m)
Great sized lounge Large bay window to the front of the property. Grey carpet. Dark grey blinds. Ample room for dining table and chairs.
9' 1'' x 5' 11'' (2.77m x 1.81m)
Modern white high gloss kitchen. ample wall and base units. Dark grey worktop. Washing machine, fridge freezer and electric free standing cooker.
10' 6'' x 7' 9'' (3.21m x 2.36m)
Give access to all other apartments. White walls. Light grey laminated flooring.
18' 4'' x 10' 6'' (5.59m x 3.20m)
Great sized double bedroom. Window to the front of the property. Light grey laminated flooring.
12' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.83m x 3.14m)
Another good sized double bedroom. Tinted mirrored wardrobes. Storage cupboard which houses the boiler and gas meter. Window to the rear of the property.
12' 6'' x 4' 4'' (3.81m x 1.33m)
Modern fitted shower room. Two piece white bathroom suite. Standalone glass shower cubicle with overhead electric shower. Partially tiled.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Neilston Road, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.1 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.6 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Honest, Hard Working and Reliable Family Business
We are a family run estate agency that was formed in 1989. We pride ourselves on customer care and satisfaction. Our number one priority is making sure our customers receive the best price for their property and the best mortgage deal out there.Independent Advice
Castlehead Properties offers independent advice on all aspects of selling and buying property. We are an honest, hard worki
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11106349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehead Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.