Victoria Street, Mountain Ash
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Durbin & Co Estate Agents
We are pleased to offer for sale this mid terrace, 3 bedroom property situated on the outskirts of Mountain Ash town centre with new Medical Centre, train station and shops. A cement rendered front elevation under a tiled roof and benefiting from uPVC double glazing throughout, gas central heating (newly installed in 2019), enjoying a sunny aspect to the rear garden with views overlooking the valley! EPC Rating: C.
COMP: Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Rear Garden.
Hallway - White uPVC front door leading to entrance hallway with emulsion walls and ceiling. Carpet as laid. Electric meter, 1 single radiator, stairs to first floor, door to lounge.
Lounge - 19'02" x 10'92" (5.84m x 5.38m) - Emulsion walls and ceiling. Carpet as laid. Electric fire surround set on a marble hearth, 2 alcoves, gas meter housed in cupboard, electric power points, 2 double radiators, window to front and rear, understair storage, door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 7'72" x 8'94" (3.96m x 4.83m) - Emulsion walls and ceiling, tiled floor covering. Cream wall and base units with chrome handles complementing wooden work surfaces, half tiled splashback, electric hob and electric oven, extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, electric power points, door leading to rear garden.
Stairs/Landing - Emulsion walls and ceiling, carpet as laid, wooden spindle balustrade, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Family Bathroom - 8'30" x 7'81" (3.20m x 4.19m) - Emulsion walls and ceiling, laminate floor covering. White suite comprising bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c, 1 single radiator, new boiler installed in 2019 set in cupboard, window to rear.
Family Bathroom -
Family Bathroom -
Bedroom 1 (Front) - 7'05" x 9'92" (2.26m x 5.08m) - Emulsion walls and ceiling, carpet as laid,1 single radiator, electric power points, window to front.
Bedroom 2 (Front) - 11'51" x 7'07" (4.65m x 2.31m) - Emulsion walls and ceiling, carpet as laid, 1 single radiator, electric power points, window to front.
Bedroom 3 (Rear) - 9'39" x 7'19" (3.73m x 2.62m) - Emulsion walls and ceiling, carpet as laid,1 Single radiator, electric power points, window to rear.
Bedroom 3 (Rear) -
Exterior - Flat rear garden with lawn enjoying sunny aspect and views.
Street View -
Misdescriptions Act 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Data Protection Act 1988
Victoria Street, Mountain Ash
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mountain Ash Station0.3 miles
- Penrhiwceiber Station0.8 miles
- Fernhill Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Professional & Dedicated Staff, Licensed team of financial advisers, Free mortgage advice and we are unbeatable on price.
* A professional & dedicated service - we can provide that peace of mind that you are looking for.
* Preparation of sales details for presentation to potential buyers, including colour photographs and nation-wide advertising via our housefinder web site facility.
* A distinctive 'For Sale' sign outside your property - did you know that
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30914265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Durbin & Co Estate Agents, Mountain Ash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.