Oakleigh Grove, Clayton
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- CLOSE TO CENTRE OF CLAYTON VILLAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THREE PIECE SHOWER ROOM
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY TO INTEGRAL GARAGE
ENTRANCE Via side entrance porch, through inner door to hall with doors to all rooms and central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 14' 4" x 11' 8" (4.37m x 3.56m) UPVC bay window. Feature marble fireplace with inset living flame gas fire. Central heating radiator.
KITCHEN 10' 8" x 8' 6" (3.25m x 2.59m) UPVC window. Range of wall and base units in light timber finish. Complementary work surfaces and tiling. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 11' 6" x 8' 4" (3.51m x 2.54m) UPVC patio doors to rear garden. Central heating radiator. Door through to the garage. This room could be used as a dining room or bedroom.
BEDROOM 10' 9" x 8' 4" (3.28m x 2.54m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 8" x 7' 0" (2.95m x 2.13m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 0" x 5' 3" (1.83m x 1.6m) Three piece suite comprising of fully tiled shower, hand wash basin and wc. Tiled floor. Towel radiator.
EXTERIOR Rockery style garden with floral borders to front. Large lawned garden and paved patio to rear. Driveway parking to the front of the garage.
Brochures4 Page Portrait -...
Oakleigh Grove, Clayton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Interchange Station3.1 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station3.1 miles
- Low Moor Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.