Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Let type:
- Long term
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Refurbished apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Stylish new bathroom
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Superb location for shops & Central Line Station
- Epping Forest close by
- EPC rating D
This first floor maisonette has been totally refurbished and has its own entrance leading to a spacious first floor landing. The lounge is a great size room with large windows to maximise the natural light. Off the lounge is a fitted kitchen with appliances, and ample storage. There are two well appointed double bedrooms, and a stylish new bathroom with a white suite and contrasting tiling.
The flat is ideally located on Queens Road itself which is the heart of Buckhurst Hill, and just a short walk from the boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and Waitrose Supermarket.
The Central Line station is close by, with its direct links to the City, West End and Canary Wharf. The area is well served by road links with the M11, M25 and routes into London close by. Being surrounded by Epping Forest there are plenty of leisure pursuits to hand along with tennis, cricket and golf clubs with a David Lloyd Centre close by.
Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.3 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.6 miles
- Woodford Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.