Cambourne CB23 6FR
- Sociable kitchen diner for entertaining
- French doors from kitchen diner to garden
- Third bedroom could make an ideal home office
- Bedroom 1 enjoys seclusion on the 2nd floor
- Useful storage cupboard under the stairs
- Combined cloakroom and utility for laundry
- Space for fitted wardrobes
- Driveway parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor Wimpey
This Braxton town house is offers modern and contemporary living across three storeys. This home benefits from driveway parking.
Inside, the open plan fitted kitchen/diner is a sociable space to enjoy family mealtimes or entertain. It features double doors that look out onto the rear garden, perfect for hosting a BBQ with friends in the summer. The living room at the front of the home features a large window to flood the room with natural light and is perfect for chilling out in the evenings.
The Braxton is a contemporary home, perfect for those who want flexible living, and with two double bedrooms, and a further single suitable for a child or even a home office, it's easy to see why.
- Kitchen - 4.25m x 3.43m max, 14'0" x 11'3" max
- Living Dining Area - 4.19m x 2.44m min, 13'9" x 8'0" min
- Bedroom 2 - 4.25m x 2.82m min, 14'0" x 9'3" min
- Bedroom 3 - 3.59m x 2.11m, 11'10" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.64m max x 2.76m min, 21'10" max x 9'1" min
Cambourne CB23 6FR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station7.0 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-22262-184_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.