Little Lullaway, Lee Chapel North, Basildon
- Welcoming Entrance Hall Complete With Ground Floor W/C
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner Fitted 2020 16'5 x 12'4
- Conservatory 16'10 x 11'5
- Family Room 16'3 x 8'8
- Master Bedroom With En Suite 12'1 x 10'6 with 6'5 x 4'4, Bedroom Two 12'2 x 8'6, Bedroom Three 12'2 x 8'6, Bedroom Four 10'2 x 8'9, Bedroom Five 8'3 x 7'6 Plus Bedroom Six 8'5 x 7'7
- Family Bathroom Suite 7'7 x 6'4
- Pleasant Rear Garden With Hot Tub And Rear Access
- Wealth Of Driveway Parking
- Walking Distance To Town Centre And Rail Links Direct Into London
- Popular And Family Friendly Location
The inviting entrance hall comes complete with ground floor W/C. Worthy of special mention is the stunning kitchen come diner which was fitted in 2020 with no expenses spared and measures a generous 16'5 x 12'4. This is perfectly complimented by the bright and airy conservatory which is adjoined to the kitchen/diner via Bi-Fold doors. Completing the ground floor is an additional reception room generously sized at 16'3 x 8'8, currently being used as an additional family room this could easily act as a home gym, home office, playroom, or even a SEVENTH bedroom which is a fantastic illustration of the versatility that this home offers. The first floor provides the family bathroom suite alongside three bedrooms, two comfortable doubles, and a generous single. The second floor provides three further bedrooms, similar to the first floor, two well-sized doubles and a large single, the master profits from its own en suite shower room. Externally there is a pleasant rear garden with rear access whilst to the front, there is a wealth of driveway parking. This home would suit perfectly a growing or already large family with its size, bedrooms, and potential for a seventh bedroom it would equally be perfect for HMO purposes. Situated within walking distance of the town centre and rail links direct into London the location is highly regarded and sought after. Internal viewings truly are the only way to fully appreciate and acknowledge the vast and versatile accommodation that is on offer here, opportunities such as this are one of a kind.
GUIDE PRICE - £400,000 - £425,000......
Welcoming Entrance Hall -
Ground Floor W/C - 1.98m x 0.79m (6'6 x 2'7) -
Stunning Kitchen/Diner Fitted 2020 - 5.00m x 3.76m (16'5 x 12'4) -
Conservatory - 5.13m x 3.48m (16'10 x 11'5) -
Family Room - 4.95m x 2.64m (16'3 x 8'8) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom Three - 3.71m x 2.59m (12'2 x 8'6) -
Bedroom Four - 3.10m x 2.67m (10'2 x 8'9) -
Bedroom Five - 2.51m x 2.29m (8'3 x 7'6) -
Family Bathroom Suite - 2.31m x 1.93m (7'7 x 6'4) -
Second Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom With En Suite - 3.68m x 3.20m with 1.96m x 1.32m (12'1 x 10'6 wit -
Bedroom Two - 3.71m x 2.59m (12'2 x 8'6) -
Bedroom Six - 2.57m x 2.31m (8'5 x 7'7) -
Pleasant Rear Garden With Hot Tub -
Rear Access -
Wealth Of Driveway Parking -
Walking Distance To Town Centre -
Family Friendly Location -
BrochuresLittle Lullaway, Lee Chapel North, BasildonBrochure
Little Lullaway, Lee Chapel North, Basildon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basildon Station0.7 miles
- Laindon Station1.1 miles
- Pitsea Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents is proud to announce that they have now launched their Business in Basildon, using staff with local knowledge and invaluable information about this area.
It's important to remember when choosing a local Basildon Estate Agent, is that having local knowledge of Basildon properties and the Basildon property market is highly important. Our professional property valuers for Basildon have a huge knowledge of the area and can give ver
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30915457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.