Queen Mary Road, Chesterfield, S40
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Kitchen With Butler Sink
- Separate Dining Room
- Open Plan Living & Sitting Area
- Conservatory With Doors Leading To The Rear Patio Area
- Three Double Bedrooms With Two Separate Second Floor Occasional Rooms
- Fitted Bathroom With Separate W/C & Downstairs Shower Room
- Private Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking With An Integral Garage
- Energy Rating - TBC, Tenure; Freehold
Located within the sought after suburb of Somersall, this well-presented property boasts ample living & dining space perfect for a growing family.
The ground floor accommodates a generous open plan living & sitting area, bright conservatory, separate dining room and elegant traditional kitchen. On the first floor are three double bedrooms alongside a bathroom with separate W/C with two occasional rooms on the second floor, which could be utilised to suit your specific needs.
Situated perfectly, the property is in the catchment area of highly regarded schools, a short walk from the beautiful Somersall Park and offered the many amenities that Chatsworth Road offers, including bars & restaurants.
Queen Mary Road, Chesterfield, S40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.1 miles
- Dronfield Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2a966113-abec-4c62-b33b-7142da63cc27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.