Cwrt Bevan, Merthyr Tydfil
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Modern Build
- Popular & Sought After Development
- Modern Layout with large living room
- Parking to front for 2 Vehicles
- Small Cul De Sac Close
- Well Presented, Low Maintenance Garden
Viewing is available - Please contact our office to arrange.
(Photos have been provided by the sellers)
Located on the popular modern build development of Cwrt Bevan in Merthyr Tydfil, this is a Taylor Wimpey House known as the Earlswood. 3 Bedroom Semi Detached with Ensuite.
A modern layout has the kitchen to the front of the property with a large lounge to the rear which opens onto a well presented and low maintenance rear garden.
The current owners have made improvement and upgrades to the basic fitments from new.
Front driveway/parking provides parking for 2 vehicles.
Layout Comprises of:
Bedroom 1 (Double with Ensuite)
Bedroom 2 (Double)
Bedroom 3 (Single)
Cwrt Bevan, Merthyr Tydfil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merthyr Tydfil Station0.6 miles
- Pentre-bach Station0.9 miles
- Troed-y-rhiw Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Est 1957, We are Merthyr Tydfil's longest established Estate Agent. A third generation Family firm and a true local agent. Selling property for over sixty years we offer genuine knowledge and experience to give a complete and professional service with affordable fees. Speak to us about buying or selling your home!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CwrtBevan. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derek B Phillips, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.