Victoria Road, Bidford on Avon
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM
- ROOM TO FURTHER EXTEND
- POPULAR ROAD
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NEWLY DECORATED RECEPTION ROOMS
- 4 BEDROOMS
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Beautifully presented 4 bed family home (inc ground floor bedroom), this property has been extended to the rear adding a bedroom with shower room. Having been well maintained throughout this is the ideal first time buy or family home. The ground floor consists of an entrance hall, two large reception rooms which have been newly decorated, kitchen with utility space and rear bedroom with shower room. The 1st floor consists of 3 good sized bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom. Outside there is a very large rear garden with room to further extend and improve. The front offers ample parking for multiple cars.
Bidford on Avon is an attractive riverside village, situated midway between Stratford-upon-Avon and Evesham, having the ever popular Cotswold region South of the river and Birmingham with its suburbs further North. Access to the country's motorway system can be attained via the M40 and M42 at Warwick or the M5 connection at either Worcester or Bromsgrove which will then take you towards the M6. Good railway connections can also be found at both Honeybourne and Evesham which have a direct link to London Paddington.
Bidford has its own "good" OFSTED recommended Church of England primary school and is well stocked with a variety of local amenities. There is also a highly regarded Health Centre on the fringe of the village with local transport available. Excellent recreational facilities can also be found on The Big Meadow, adjacent to the River Avon and situated on the banks of the river Avon, adjacent to the historic river bridge, is the excellent restaurant/eatery known as "The Bridge" where superb freshly cooked food can be enjoyed either at lunch times or evenings with superb views of both the river itself or meadows beyond from its elevated decking area.
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO BE APPRECIATED
Victoria Road, Bidford on Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station4.8 miles
- Wilmcote Station6.0 miles
- Evesham Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the West Midlands. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 60041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.