Lindrick House, South Oxhey
- ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- SECOND (TOP) FLOOR
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- USE OF COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL GYM, SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
Door with entry phone leading into:
COMMUNAL HALL WAY
With stairs to second floor.
Doors to all rooms.
LOUNGE - 13'8" (4.17m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to balcony. Airing cupboard.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - 11'1" (3.38m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Range of top and base cupboards. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl and single drainer sink unit. Cooker. Fridge freezer. Washing machine. Part tiled walls. Larder cupboard. Ceiling light. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
BEDROOM 1 - 11'11" (3.63m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
Ceiling light. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Panelled bath. Separate shower over bath. Wash hand basin vanity unit. Low level W.C. Ceiling light. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Communal garden and seating areas.
As advised by the vendor:
Lease 125 years from 1983 - 87 years remaining.
Current maintenance charge including building insurance: £137 quarterly.
Ground rent: £10 per annum.
what3words /// yarn.riders.laws
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Lindrick House, South Oxhey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carpenders Park Station0.5 miles
- Bushey Station1.4 miles
- Northwood Station1.6 miles
About the agent
At Fairfield Estate Agents we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service.
At the heart of Watford since 1996
With our bright, high street branches in north and south Watford; a broad area coverage of all the key postcodes; a full range of property services for sales and lettings, plus membership of all the key regulatory bodies, Fairfield have your next move covered..
Established in 1996 by two local Watford e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4884_FAIR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fairfield Estate Agents, Oxhey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.