Croft Road, Parkstone, Poole
- Character Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Mature South Facing Garden - 120ft approx.
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Modern Bathroom & Further Downstairs Wc
- Fantastic Potential
- Off-Road Parking
The Garden is of a Southerly aspect and partly enclosed by fencing and hedgerow.... Approx. 120ft the mature garden has been looked after extremely well. A pathway leads you round an abundance of different shrubs and planting with secluded seating areas and a small pond to rear.
This delightful home has lots of potential for either a young or growing family.
VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE AN ACCOMPANIED VIEWING
Croft Road, Parkstone, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.6 miles
- Branksome Station1.4 miles
- Poole Station1.7 miles
About the agent
At Carter Shaw, we work differently to other agents you may have dealt with previously. With customer satisfaction and service at the heart of our business model we are available for our clients 7 days a week and will always strive to respond to any queries at any time. We know that moving house can be a stressful process, however also know that it does not need to be.
We aim to be on hand at all times to go that extra mile to ensure you achieve the best price, in the shortest time, wit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS1CS001083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Shaw Estate and Letting Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.