Huttoft Road, Mumby, LN13
- A beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow
- Excellent semi-rural location in the village of Mumby
- Having entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom & a family bathroom
- LPG gas fired central heating with "Nest" smart central heating system & a recently fitted "Ideal" condensing combination boiler
- uPVC double glazing
- Off street parking provided by a driveway & detached garage
- Approx a third of an acre of gardens
Entrance Porch: Having fitted cupboard housing the "Ideal" LPG gas fired condensing combination central heating boiler, composite entry door to the front gardens.
Entrance Hall: Having "Nest" smart thermostat, two rose gold effect inset ceiling down lights.
Lounge: 4.36m x 3.65m (14'4" x 11'12"), Having two radiators, two television points, two wall mounted light points, two ceiling light points, uPVC double glazed bi-folding doors to the front gardens.
Kitchen: 5.40m x 2.62m (17'9" x 8'7"), Having a one & a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over set in quartz worksurfaces with tiled splash backs over extending to provide a breakfast bar and a range of high gloss handle less cashmere fitted base cupboards & drawers with copper/rose gold effect accents and feature kick board lighting, integrated dishwasher, range of contrasting full height high gloss white handle less cupboards with copper/rose gold effect accents accommodating two integrated electric ovens, double overhead fitted tinted glass fronted display cupboards with feature lighting under, five ring gas hob with a range of pan drawers under and a contemporary styled hidden filter hood and light point over, space for "American" style fridge/freezer, multi fuel burner/stove set in slate surround, radiator, television point, access to roof space via loft hatch, range of rose gold effect inset ceiling down lights.
Utility: 2.41m x 1.73m (7'11" x 5'8"), Having worksurfaces extending to provide space & plumbing for washing machine & dryer, high gloss grey fitted base cupboard, overhead fitted cupboards, range of rose gold effect inset ceiling down lights, uPVC half panelled double glazed entry door to the side of the property.
Bedroom One: 4.31m x 3.65m (14'2" x 11'12"), Having a cast iron fire place (untested) set in a decorative surround with hearth, radiator, television point, ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed double doors to the rear of the property.
En-Suite: 2.36m x 1.36m (7'9" x 4'6"), Being fully tiled having a two piece suite comprising a double shower cubical with a low profile shower tray housing a mains mixer shower with both rainfall & directional shower heads, hand wash basin with waterfall mixer tap over and high gloss fitted toiletry drawers under, mirrored toiletry cupboard over, two wall mounted high gloss white toiletry cupboards, radiator, extractor fan, range of inset ceiling down lights.
Bedroom Two: 3.75m x 3.65m (12'4" x 11'12"), Having radiator, three wall mounted light points, ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed double doors to the side of the property.
Bedroom Three: 3.66m x 2.81m (12'0" x 9'3"), Having radiator, television point, ceiling light point.
Bathroom: 2.56m x 1.78m (8'5" x 5'10"), Being fully tiled having a three piece suite comprising a corner spa bath, close coupled WC, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, ceiling light point.
Outside: Outside the property is approached through double wrought iron vehicle gates over a long driveway extending to the property's detached garage with lawned gardens of approximately a third of an acre backing on to open fields boasting a range of established trees.
Garage: Being of concrete sectional construction having an up & over vehicle door.
Huttoft Road, Mumby, LN13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station8.1 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.