Redcliffe Street, Rodbourne, Swindon
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- Second Floor Flat
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- 111 Years Remaining On The Lease
- Gas Central Heating
- Offered With All Furniture
- Allocated Parking
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Excellent Location
Entrance Hallway - Built in wardrobe. Intercom system. Radiator.
Kitchen Area - uPVC window to rear elevation. Matching wall and base units with rolled edge worktops over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in single oven. Gas hob with extractor hood over. Integral fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Inset ceiling lights.
Lounge/Diner - uPVC window to rear elevation with Juliet style balcony. Two radiators.
Bedroom One - uPVC window to side elevation. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - uPVC window to side elevation. Radiator.
Bathroom - White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Extractor fan. Shaving point. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Radiator.
Parking - Allocated parking for one vehicle with additional visitors spaces.
Outside - Communal bin store.
Lease Terms - 125 year lease with 111 years remaining.
Management & Ground Rent Charges - The total combined is £936 per annum.
Notes - Property has been let for £9,000 per annum (£750 PCM).
Sizes - Please note, all measurements of room sizes given are not guaranteed and figures are for guidance only.
Viewings - Strictly via our Swindon office telephone .
Mortgages - If you would like independent mortgage advice please call Primary Mortgage Centre on . Home visits available.
Money Laundering - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
BrochuresRedcliffe Street, Rodbourne, SwindonBrochure
Redcliffe Street, Rodbourne, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Primary Homes and Lettings is a FAMILY RUN BUSINESS that believes in its company motto: 'Customer Care is our PRIMARY concern'. We offer very competitive commission rates and a service that is second to none!
Established in 1992 Primary have been providing excellent customer service for over 20 years. Using cutting edge technology and a wealth of knowledge, we have progressed from a small outlet in OldTown to a large modern office in a prominent position on Commercial Road in Swindon To
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30917089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Primary Homes and Lettings, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.