Holt Road, Parkstone, POOLE, BH12
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- LOW MAINTENANCE AND LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Anthony David & Co
A superb detached bungalow set in its own grounds at the head of this quiet and sought after cul-de-sac in Branksome. The accommodation comprises of 3 double bedrooms, spacious entrance hallway, lounge/diner, modern kitchen and shower room. Additional benefits include landscaped and low maintenance garden, parking for several cars, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The property has been meticulously maintained and modernised by the current owner and internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate this bungalow.
Spacious Entrance Hall
13' 0" x 12' 0" (3.96m x 3.66m)
9' 9" x 8' 6" (2.97m x 2.59m)
12' 2" x 11' 2" (3.71m x 3.40m)
11' 3" x 11' 0" (3.43m x 3.35m)
12' 2" x 7' 4" (3.71m x 2.24m)
7' 5" x 5' 6" (2.26m x 1.68m)
Landscaped and tiered to rear
Parking for several cars
Holt Road, Parkstone, POOLE, BH12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.4 miles
- Parkstone Station1.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Here at Anthony David & Co, there is one motivation behind everything we do - customer satisfaction.
This is what pushes us to continually deliver an exceptional service, and is why we're now regarded as one of the leading estate agencies in Poole.
Established in 2010 by Anthony Stewart and David Scott, the team draws on nearly 100 years of experience in estate agency, not to mention a lifelong love of the local area and a passion for
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21083474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.