Villiers Street, Leamington Spa
- Victorian Terraced Home
- Separate Lounge & Separate Dinning Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Courtyard Rear Garden
- Stunning Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Potential To Extend The Kitchen & Convert The Loft Into Bedroom Three (STPP)
- Further Loft Room Which Could Be Used As An Office
- Only A Few Minutes From The Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating & Gas Hob
- EPC Rating E
Location - Villiers Street is a popular location and the property is surrounded by similar bay fronted Victorian terraces. The property is attractive in its position, being elevated and offering a view down Suffolk Street. The town centre of Leamington Spa offers a Tesco Metro supermarket, a range of cafes, restaurants and further retail outlets being 1/2 mile from the town centre, whilst for convenience, closer by, there is a row of local shops less than 1/4 mile from the property. The property is also well serviced for excellent communication links, Leamington Spa railway station is 11/4 miles from the property which offers direct commuter links to London, Birmingham and a wide range of further centres, whilst there is also a bus stop within 1/4 mile of the property.
BrochuresVilliers Street, Leamington Spa
Villiers Street, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.8 miles
- Warwick Station2.3 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting we aim to make your move as smooth as possible. Loveitts have been the cornerstone of Coventry and Warwickshire life for 170 years. Founded in 1843 the principles of customer care, trustworthiness and honesty developed all those years ago still hold firm today.
Our Services include the following:
Free Market appraisals for intending sellers and landlords
Friendly and professional advice without obligation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30917282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.