Market Street, Macduff, Macduff, AB44
- 4 Bedroom Residential Home with Commercial Opportunity
- Further 2 Attic Rooms
- Ideal Sea Town Location
- Living Room/ Dining Room
- Finished to an Immaculate Standard
- Enclosed Garden with Sea Views
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- 22 seat cover Café with kitchen and Toilet Facilities
CCL Property are delighted to offer this desirable four-bedroom semi-detached home with Commercial opportunity, within the heart of seaside town Macduff, Aberdeenshire. The property is decorated to a modern finish, benefitting from GCH and DG throughout. Spanning over 3 floors the property comprises of Entrance Vestibule, Hallway, Living Room/Dining Room on open plan, Kitchen, Ground Floor WC, 4 Bedroom and Family Bathroom and two attic rooms. Well maintained enclosed rear garden with sea views, large shed with power and light, decked seating area and secure side gate leading onto adjacent street.
Cornerstone Café, located on the ground floor of this property, seats 22 covers and comprises of main Café area, well-maintained kitchen facilities and both male and female toilet facilities towards the rear of the property.
The Versatile Café space can offer a range of different options for any prospective buyer - such as utilising the space to house a different business opportunity, the ability to apply for change of use and incorporate into the existing residential property or create an annexe for private use or holiday let. If of interest, the opportunity to buy the Commercial and Residential elements of this sale as separate entities would be considered by the vendor.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Market Street, Macduff, Macduff, AB44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntly Station19.0 miles
About the agent
We are an Estate Agent based in the City of Elgin, the capital of Moray, in the North East of Scotland. We are specialist sales professionals in managing the sale and purchase of Residential Properties. We offer a local service with a national marketing platform whatever your location. We are here to provide an exceptional level of service to our clients and make the buying and selling process as smooth and stress free as possible.
Whether you are looking to sell or buy a Resid
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21180390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.