Grange Road, Beighton, Sheffield, S20
- CHAIN FREE!
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE
- STAINDING IN GENEROUS GROUNDS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- GOOD ROAD LINKS TO THE M1 MOTORWAY AND CITY CENTRE
- A VIEWING IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST!
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 7" x 10' 6" (4.75m x 3.21m) Enter through UPVc side door into spacious kitchen/diner fitted with ample wall and base units, contrasting worktops and splash backs. One and a half stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Double oven, five ring hob and under pelmet lighting. Spot lighting, double vertical radiator and two windows. Carpet flooring and door to lounge.
LOUNGE 19' 0" x 12' 5" (5.80m x 3.80m) A bright living space with neutral decor and carpet flooring. Two ceiling lights, four vertical radiators, TV point and window to the front. Sliding patio door to garden and door to inner lobby.
INNER HALLWAY With carpet flooring, neutral decor and ceiling light. Access to part boarded loft with fixed loft ladder. `Doors to three bedrooms, bathroom and storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 14' 5" x 10' 5" (4.40m x 3.20m) A generous sized double bedroom with neutral decor and carpet flooring. Ceiling light, radiator, TV point and window to the rear. Door to walk in wardrobe which can be converted to an ensuite.
BEDROOM 2 10' 5" x 12' 5" (3.20m x 3.80m) A generous sized double bedroom with neutral decor, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes. Ceiling and spot lighting, radiator and window to the rear.
BEDROOM 3 7' 10" x 10' 5" (2.40m x 3.20m) A large single bedroom with neutral decor, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes. Ceiling light, radiator and window.
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 8' 5" (2.56m x 2.58m) Comprising of bath, shower cubicle and WC. Vanity unit with wash basin and cupboards. Ceiling light, ladder style radiator, obscure glass window and carpet flooring.
OUTSIDE Located on a private generous plot with access via private tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking and access to garage. beautifully presented big lawns too front, side and rear. Side patio and flower bed perfect for alfresco dining.
PROPERTY DETAILS - FREEHOLD
- FULLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- COMBI BOILER
- NEW GARAGE ROOF
Grange Road, Beighton, Sheffield, S20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beighton/Drake House Lane Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Waterthorpe Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Crystal Peaks Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Your home is probably your most valuable asset, and moving home can be one of life's most stressful experiences.
At Key2go we pride ourselves on personal customer service, excellence and attention to detail. We aim to build a relationship with clients based on honest communication and trust. You can rest assured you have the support of a team firmly on your si
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100629007318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key2go Estate & Letting Agents Ltd, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.