Plot 6 Hammond's View
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- LOUNGE/DINER WITH BIFOLD DOORS
- FITTED WARDROBES TO BEDS 1 & 2
- ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 1
- POWER & TAP TO REAR GARDEN
- 10 YEAR NHBC COVER
- 2 YEAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
3RD PHASE BY DEVINE HOMES. Plot 6, the Nutbourne design, is an attractive 2 bedroom semi-detached house incorporating a kitchen, lounge-diner with bifold doors leading to patio and garden, ensuite to bedroom 1, both bedrooms are doubles with fitted wardrobes. There are 2 allocated parking spaces. HAMMONDS VIEW is an wonderful development of 28 homes in the village of Billingshurst, Choose your new property from either the 2 or 3 bedrooms.
**INTERNAL IMAGES ARE OF THE SHOWHOME**
Plot 6 Hammond's View
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingshurst Station0.5 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station4.0 miles
- Pulborough Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fowlers Estate Agents!
The longest established independent estate and letting agent in our wonderful part of the South Downs. We have been a family-run business since 1984, when Tony Fowler established our agency to provide home movers with an honest, fair and friendly service.
Although the property market is forever changing, Fowlers remains a constant, as does our mantra ' we'll make you feel at home'. Part of our ethos is realising that the dec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100074005126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers, Billingshurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.