Sorrel Close, Lindfield
- Contemporary Coach House
- Two Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented
- 2016 Development by David Wilson Homes
- Garage & Parking
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Reception with Juliet Balcony
- Loft Space
Further afield, the stunning South Downs and coast are within easy reach.
PROPERTY This immaculately presented Two Bedroom link-detached Coach House has its own private entrance at ground floor level which leads into an entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor where the main accommodation is located. At the top of the stairs one enters the spacious and light double-aspect 18ft long reception room which benefits from a Juliet-style Balcony, a corner study area, and a built-in storage cupboard. The Reception Room runs front-to-back and there is plenty of space for sofa seating and also space for a dining table and chairs. A further hallway leads to a Double Bedroom, a modern Bathroom with shower over bath, and Bedroom Two which is currently being used as a Dressing Room. There is also a stylish fitted Kitchen which has integrated appliances (Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher) and a gas hob and a corner storage cupboard which also houses the gas boiler.
OUTSIDE This attractive property is set on a quiet cul de sac, with an archway leading to off street parking, comfortably for 2 cars, in front of the Garage (at the rear of the property). The Garage has an up and over door, power and lighting, an understairs cupboard and a storage area to the rear with access to the main entrance/hallway. Heathwood Park also has a variety of play areas and well -maintained green-open spaces.
HALLWAY 6' 4" x 5' 3" (1.93m x 1.6m)
STUDY AREA 9' 4" x 9' 1" (2.84m x 2.77m)
GARAGE 8' 11" x 8' 11" (2.72m x 2.72m)
LIVING ROOM 18' 0" x 15' 4" (5.49m x 4.67m)
KITCHEN 14' 11" x 6' 5" (4.55m x 1.96m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 3" x 10' 11" (3.43m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM 2/DRESSING AREA
BATHROOM 6' 11" x 6' 4" (2.11m x 1.93m)
Sorrel Close, Lindfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.3 miles
- Burgess Hill Station4.0 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING ESTATE AGENCY
BROCK TAYLOR has been voted best agent in West Sussex for 11 consecutive years and has branches in Haywards Heath & Horsham. The company offers FREE VALUATIONS advice for residential sales, lettings, land & new homes, from an experienced team of property professionals. With over 200 5 STAR Google reviews you can be assured that this independent, family owned business offers a high level of customer service, combined wit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100430009593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brock Taylor, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.