Chapel Drive, Aston Clinton
- Complete Onward Chain
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Study/Office/5th Bedroom
- Sitting Room
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Secluded Gardens
- Double Garage with Electric Power Door.
Offered to the market for the first time in 25 years this corner plot detached family home. The property offers flexible and versatile accommodation and is finished in excellent decorative order throughout with a modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms. The accommodation to the ground floor currently comprises, an enclosed front storm porch, hallway, double aspect sitting room looking out to the garden, a well-appointed kitchen/diner, fitted with a double oven, hob and extractor hood over, space for a dishwasher and a ‘American’ style fridge freezer. Off the kitchen is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, an external vent for a tumble dryer and a door out to the patio and garden. Also to the ground floor is the principal bedroom which is fitted with a full bank of wardrobes and opens to a further area ideal as a home office/dressing room or the possibility to convert to an ensuite. There is a further study/office or an additional bedroom (number five) and the family bathroom which includes a spa bath and a walk-in shower cubicle. To the first floor there are a further three double bedrooms and a second family bathroom.
The gardens fully encircle the property and are kept by the current vendors in pristine condition. There is a vast variety of fruit trees both to the rear and front gardens which include plum, several varieties of apple, pear, greengage, peach, fig and cherry. The rear gardens offer a good degree of privacy with a paved patio seating area accessed from either the sitting room or kitchen and a further ‘scheduled’ part of the garden which is currently used as a BBQ area and continues to a vegetable patch. There is also an outside water tap and gated side access.
At the rear of the property is a double garage with an electric up and over door and benefits power and light. To the front of the garage is a block paved drive providing parking for a least three family sized cars.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Chapel Drive, Aston Clinton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.8 miles
- Wendover Station3.0 miles
- Aylesbury Station4.0 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7474075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.