Osterley Court, Isleworth, TW7
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Spacious living area
- Modern and attractive galley kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Built-in storage
- Natural light throughout
- Fireplace feature
- 1 min walk to tube
- 5 min walk from local amenities
The living room boasts large windows and a fireplace feature. All kitchen and bathroom fittings are modern and attractive, giving the apartment a sleek overall finish.
Built in storage by front door.
This property is in a great location, just a minutes walk from Osterley station for Piccadilly line services into central London. Osterley Court is also located just a 5 minute walk from local amenities including shops, restaurants and cafes.
3.76m x 3.65m
Main double bedroom with lots of natural light
Modern bathroom with bathtub
3.59m x 2.50m
Galley kitchen with modern fittings a plenty of countertop and cupboard space
Family Living room
5.01m x 3.62m
Large living room with fireplace feature and large windows
3.83m x 2.15m
Bright and spacious double bedroom
Osterley Court, Isleworth, TW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Osterley Station0.1 miles
- Hounslow East Station0.5 miles
- Isleworth Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Hello Neighbour is on a mission to transform the residential renting sector, making it simple, transparent and affordable.
We are building a bridge between home owners and home seekers, by using the latest technology. We are re-imagining how people rent property, making you the experts.
We are proud members of PRS, Property Ombudsman, UKALA, CMP, Guild of Residential Landlords, UKProptech and MyDeposits.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 105_EAF_73798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hello Neighbour, Cottenham Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.