Westbury Road, Southend-On-Sea
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Driveway Parking
- Two Generously Sized Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- 48ft Garden
- Summer House
- 1 mile to Southend Sea Front
- 0.7 miles to Southend East C2C Station
- Close to the A13/A127
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
Two Generously Sized Reception Rooms
Two Double Bedrooms Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
1 mile to Southend Sea Front
0.7 miles to Southend East C2C Station
Close to the A13/A127
Living Room 16'7" x 11'1"
Dining Room 16'7" x 12'3"
Kitchen 12'1" x 6'8"
Master Bedroom 16'7" x 10'4"
Bedroom Two 12'3" x 8'10"
Bedroom Three 7'2" 5'10"
Westbury Road, Southend-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend East Station0.4 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.9 miles
- Prittlewell Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Temme English Established in May 2010 by partners Carl Temme and Steve English. Temme English are multi award-winning* professional sales and letting estate agents in Essex with offices in Basildon, Colchester, Maldon, Stanford le Hope and Wickford.
The Stanford le Hope office covers all of Thurrock and is managed by Daniel Shovlin. Daniels extensive knowledge of the area and expertise within estate agency ensures every client is treated how we would want to be treated ourselves. Daniel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11115341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Temme English, Stanford-Le-Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.