Tweed, East Tilbury
- Three Bed Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Garage with electric
- 35FT South Facing Garden
- Boiler 6 years old, Windows 4 years old & Electric consumer unit was replaced just last year
- Close to local Amenities
- Close to East Tilbury Station
- Close to A13/M25
The property has been extremely well cared for and is beautifully presented. The vendor has also provided further information showing how well the property has been maintained. The Combi-Boiler was replaced six years ago. The Windows are four years old and the Electric Consumer unit was replaced just last year. This is an Ideal starter home and is ready to just move in and add your own touches if desired.
Interest will be very high!
Please call today to arrange a viewing!!
Three Bed Semi Detached House
Two Reception Rooms
Two Double Bedrooms
Garage with electric
35ft South Facing Garden
Boiler 6 years old, Windows 4 years old & Electric consumer unit 1 year old
Close to local Amenities
Close to East Tilbury Station
Close to A13/M25
Living Room 15'34 x 10'58
Dining Room 8'1 x 7'10
Kitchen 8'6 x 7'6
Master Bedroom 13'2 x 9'5
Bedroom Two 10'3 x 9'9
Bedroom Three 9'10 x 6'5
Tweed, East Tilbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Tilbury Station0.5 miles
- Stanford-le-Hope Station2.2 miles
- Tilbury Town Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Temme English Established in May 2010 by partners Carl Temme and Steve English. Temme English are multi award-winning* professional sales and letting estate agents in Essex with offices in Basildon, Colchester, Maldon, Stanford le Hope and Wickford.
The Stanford le Hope office covers all of Thurrock and is managed by Daniel Shovlin. Daniels extensive knowledge of the area and expertise within estate agency ensures every client is treated how we would want to be treated ourselves. Daniel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11107730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Temme English, Stanford-Le-Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.