Birdcroft Lane, Walkeringham, Doncaster
- Most Attractive New Build Detached Bungalow
- Spacious High Spec Accommodation
- Generous Sized Plot
- Double Garage
- Delightful Village Location
- Stunning Dining Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom & Ensuite
- Good Road Links to A1 & M180
DUE FOR COMPLETION OCT-DEC 2021.
Built to a superb contemporary specification by BFC developments under 10 year warranty including
* Fabulous fitted living kitchen with quality contemporary style units, solid composite work surfaces and built in fan assisted oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher.
* Luxury family bathroom and ensuite shower room including contemporary suites and complimentary floor and wall tiling.
* Quality UPVC double glazed windows, external patio doors and attractive composite front doors.
* Energy efficient gas central heating with condensing combination boiler.
* Low energy down lighting to several rooms
* Oak veneer internal doors
* Large double garages with electric remote roller shutter doors.
* Generous sized gardens and plot
* Exclusive small private cul de sac of only 3 bungalows
* High tech burglar alarm system
* Fitted carpets and floor tiles to the builders specificiation.
The bungalows briefly comprise of; open entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, living dining kitchen, utility room, main bedroom with ensuite shower room, 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Each bungalow will have a block paved double width driveway providing additional off road parking in front of a double garage.
The exclusive private cul de sac of only 3 detached bungalow is to be tarmacked and is accessed off the leafy side lane of Birdcroft Lane, off the A161, close to the heart of Walkeringham village.
For an appointment with the builder on site, please contact the selling agent.
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
LOUNGE 14' 7" x 13' 5" (4.44m x 4.09m)
LIVING DINING KITCHEN 22' 0" x 13' 5" (6.71m x 4.09m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 7" x 5' 11" (2.01m x 1.8m)
MAIN BEDROOM 14' 1" x 13' 5" (4.29m x 4.09m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 2 13' 1" x 9' 8" (3.99m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 4" x 8' 2" (3.45m x 2.49m)
BEDROOM 4 12' 6" x 9' 8" (3.81m x 2.95m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 7' 9" x 5' 11" (2.36m x 1.8m)
DOUBLE GARAGE 19' 8" x 19' 8" (5.99m x 5.99m)
Birdcroft Lane, Walkeringham, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gainsborough Central Station3.3 miles
- Gainsborough Lea Road Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Portfield Garrard & Wright Ltd are a dynamic independent estate agent, specialising in sales, residential lettings and property management, land and new homes. We also have a professional survey department (with two qualified Chartered Surveyors) operating in the Doncaster and surrounding areas, with offices Tickhill, and Rossington
Established in 1986 with directors, Julian Brown, MRICS, Mrs Lorraine Brown, Mr Mark Potter and consultant director, Paul Freeman FRICS, having unrivalled l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102073010930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portfield, Garrard & Wright, Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.