Marylebone Square, London, W1U
- Leasehold 999 Years
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Double Bedroom with Dressing Area & Ensuite Bathroom
- Utility Room leading to Guest Bathroom
- Underground Parking (separate negotiation)
- Luxurious Reception/Entrance Lobby with 24 Hour Concierge
- 5 Passenger Lifts
- Estimated Service Charge: £7.50 to £8.50 per sq ft per Annum
Nestled in the absolute epicentre of Marylebone Village only a stone's throw from the much lauded and admired Marylebone High Street quarter, Concord London present this bespoke development of 54 crafted homes including 12 Penthouses, high quality retail and restaurants and a community hall to house the Marylebone farmers market, exhibitions and recitals. Marylebone Square will become a hugely renowned and desirable retreat to live or to unwind for the whole Marylebone community.
The development borrows an art deco feel with its anodized bronze aluminium and granite retail façade to its ceramic cladding with 4 glaze colours and powder coated aluminium supports and balconies. The cladding will hold concealed lighting to emit a soft glow at night. Internally there is a 6 storey internal atrium lined with plantings of trees and shrubs to create an inner garden similar to the famous Squares of Marylebone but protected from the elements by an apex glass roof and offering a haven to relax and meet your fellow residents.
These details are indicative of this style of apartment but there is a choice of 3 storey’s and West or East aspects.
NB: All Internal CGI’s are general interiors within Marylebone Square and are not necessary representations of the unit.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Marylebone Square, London, W1U
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baker Street Station0.3 miles
- Regent's Park Station0.4 miles
- Bond Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Druce was established in Marylebone in 1822, and has had a property presence in the area through the majority of that time. In the mid 1980's an office was also opened on Harrington Road, South Kensington. After 25 years it moved to a superior location on Gloucester Road. Our focus is on Prime residential property and new developments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS190031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Marylebone Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.