St Neots Road, Eaton Ford, ST. NEOTS
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- WELL PRESENTED KITCHEN
- WELL PRESENTED BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE OCTOBER
- PROFESSIONAL SHARERS WELCOME
- IDEAL FOR THE PROFESSIONAL OR COUPLE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE - Two bedroom flat in convenaint location
Two bedroom fully refurbished first floor unfurnished flat located within walking distance to St Neots town centre and close to the Riverside Park for country walks.
The property comprises;
Entrance hall with phone entry system, storage cupboard and airing cupboard
Living room with new shine chrome sockets, light switches, TV point and phone line. Newly fitted carpet and painted in neutral decor. Living room leading to brand new kitchen with new oven and separate electric hob, space for fridge and plumbing for washing machine.
Master bedroom - Double with new carpet and neutral decor throughout with new shine chrome light switch and sockets adding those finishing touches.
Second bedroom with new carpet and neutral decor throughout with shine chrome light switch and sockets.
Brand new three piece bathroom suite with separate power shower over bath, shower screen and with new heated towel rail.
The property is available on a long term let and is available from mid October
Call now to view
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
St Neots Road, Eaton Ford, ST. NEOTS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Sharman Quinney, Godmanchester
James Retail Centre Ermine Street, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, PE29 2PA
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1991H2119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Godmanchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.