Fernsbury Street, Clerkenwell WC1X
- Private Patio
- Communal Garden
- Currently Achieving 5.89% yield
- Five Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
- Ground & 1st Floor Maisonette
- 1063 Square Feet
- Great storage
- Angel Underground Station (0.4 miles)
- Kings Cross Thameslink (0.4 miles)
A 1063 square foot five bedroom and two bathroom maisonette situated on the ground and first floor of a purpose built block within 0.4 miles of Angel station (Northern Line) and King's Cross St Pancras (London Underground/Overground as well as Eurostar connections).
The flat boasts a private patio garden, reception room and separate kitchen.
Fernsbury Street is ideally located for the amenities found in Kings Cross, Clerkenwell, Islington, Angel and Farringdon. The Kings Cross development offers an unrivalled array of bars, boutiques and restaurants. The green open spaces of St George's Gardens and Brunswick Gardens are also close by as well as the eclectic delights of Exmouth Market with its boutique shops and restaurants, along with Sadler's Wells theatre, City University and the Courtauld Institute. Kings Cross, St Pancreas, Euston and Russell Square is the closest station giving superb access to The City, Heathrow and the North East/West of England and Scotland and Paris [Eurostar, Grand Central, Great Northern, LNER and Thameslink].
Fernsbury Street, Clerkenwell WC1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.4 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.6 miles
About the agent
David Astburys is an independent estate agent located in Crouch End. Our three founding partners came together with a unified mission; to build the number one real estate agent in the area. Our ethos is to be a real estate agent that is professional, trustworthy and flexible. At David Astburys, we are prepared to tailor our service to every clients needs.
Our founders, being local residents themselves, have extensive knowledge of the area and between them, have gained 35 years of corpor
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102708023432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Astburys Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.