Naiad Road, Pentrechwyth, Swansea
- Two bedrooms
- Virtual viewing available
- Close to Morfa retail park, and City Centre
- Viewing is advised
This well presented coach house located on a popular modern development within Swansea. Convenient for Morfa Retail Park, Swansea city centre and attractive riverside walks.
This well presented coach house located on a popular modern development within Swansea. Convenient for Morfa Retail Park, Swansea city centre and attractive riverside walks. The property benefits from a garage to the front, and visitor parking space to the rear. The accommodation consists of landing, lounge, which is open to the kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom. This modern property would suit a first time buyer looking to live in a convenient and quiet location; or also an ideal purchase for an investment. To view the property please call a member of the team today.
Steps up to landing which is fitted with carpet, has a window, radiator, two storage cupboards, with doors leading to:
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 3" ( 5.36m x 3.43m )
Spacious room fitted with carpet, two windows, and radiator. Door way to kitchen
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.16m )
Wall and base units, with counter over. Stainless steel sink. Gas hob with hood over. Window to the rear, and radiator. Space for washing machine, and fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.17m )
Spacious room, fitted with carpet, radiator and window.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 10' 2" ( 3.68m max x 3.10m )
Fitted carpet, window, radiator. L shaped room with space for a desk which can be used as a home office. Storage cupboard.
Three piece bathroom suite consisting of, WC, wash hand basin, and bath with shower over. Tiled splash back, obscure window, and radiator
Full electric garage with storage room to the side
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Naiad Road, Pentrechwyth, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station1.2 miles
- Llansamlet Station2.4 miles
- Skewen Station3.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWN305296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.