James Counsell Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE WITH STUDY ROOM
- SPACIOUS AND MODERN THROUGHOUT
- EASY ACCESS FOR MOTORWAYS AND PARKWAY TRAIN STATION
- GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- HIGHBROOK PARK DEVELOPMENT
- CLOAKROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
Popular Highbrook Park with its close proximity to major employers which include MoD, UWE and AVIVA. Spacious 3/4 bedroom town house with fitted kitchen and Juliet balcony off the sitting room on the first floor. Garage with additional off street parking.
This well presented three bedroom town house is perfect for a number of buyers looking for a elegant and spacious property. Found within the popular 'Highbrook Park' development of Stoke Gifford, convenient access to the motorways, Parkway Train Station, MoD and UWE. This property benefits from three double bedrooms and a study/fourth bedroom depending on your current needs. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, study room/bedroom four, kitchen/diner with french doors into the rear garden. To the first floor there is a spacious living room with Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden, family bathroom and sizeable bedroom. On the second floor further two double bedrooms, with the main bedroom having built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. The rear low maintenance garden is enclosed with the property. Driveway to the front of the property, in addition to the existing driveway to the front of the garage. Further benefits include gas central heating, Triple Glazed throughout. Call now for further details.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs leading up to first floor, understairs storage.
Study/bedroom Four 11' x 5' 8" ( 3.35m x 1.73m )
Triple glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Kitchen/dining Room 14' 7" max x 14' 6" max ( 4.45m max x 4.42m max )
A range of high gloss wall and base units with wood styled work surfaces over, one and 1/2 stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer machine, oven and gas hob with splashbacks, triple glazed window to rear, radiator.
Triple glazed obscured window to front, low level WC, hand wash basin with splashbacks, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.45m )
Triple glazed french doors to Juliet balcony to rear with triple glazed windows to rear, TV point, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Panelled bath with shower over, hand wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 6' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.06m )
Two triple glazed windows to front, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.95m )
Two triple glazed windows to front, radiator, carpeted flooring. Access to loft and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Triple glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Shower with shower screen and tiled walls, hand wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Enclosed by boundary fence, low maintenance garden includes raised beds with a range of shrubs, flowers and bushes. Outside tap.
Up and over door, found separate from the property.
Off Street Parking
Off street parking found to the front of the property and space in front of the garage. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
James Counsell Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bristol Parkway Station0.4 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station1.0 miles
- Patchway Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stoke Gifford Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Stoke Gifford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STG107684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.