Balmoral Road, Doncaster, DN2
- EXTENDED THREE BED SEMI DETACHED
- EXCELLENT PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- TWO FEATURE HUNTER LOG BURNERS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
The property benefits from a large lounge with a deep bay window and a feature central fireplace with log burner, a contemporary style dining kitchen with real wood flooring, modern units and granite work surfaces, integrated appliances and seating area with log burner, utility room and a ground floor w/c. There are also French doors leading out from the dining kitchen to the rear courtyard garden which has been lovingly maintained, and is ideal for alfresco living.
Upstairs on the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, a spacious landing giving easy access to the loft, and a modern family bathroom complete with a bath and separate double shower cubicle.
Ready to move into after being refurbished to a high standard, the property has off-road parking, access to a cellar which has the potential to be turned into a studio/another room.
BOOK A VIEWING EARLY TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT
Balmoral Road, Doncaster, DN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station1.3 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station1.9 miles
- Kirk Sandall Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON90888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.