Windmill Terrace, Stockton-On-Tees
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- NO CHAIN
- CONTEMPORARY & SPACIOUS
- THREE BEDROOMS
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. The vendors of this THREE BEDROOM mid terrace property with GARAGE are selling with IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION. Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom and sitting close to local amenities and commuting routes. Great property!
Your floorplan encompasses: Entrance hallway leading to spacious lounge, contemporary OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room, three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. Low maintenance front gravelled garden to front and rear with brick built storage plus a DETACHED GARAGE. All in all a great property at a great price! Call us now to schedule your viewing.
Entered via double glazed door to front elevation with window to side, stairs to first floor landing and radiator. Door into lounge.
Lounge 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator and TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation. Open plan area into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 5" maximum x 8' 8" maximum ( 2.87m maximum x 2.64m maximum )
Fitted with a range of contemporary shaker style wall and base units, integrated four ring gas burner, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge and freezer, sink with mixer tap, double glazed window and door to rear elevation and ample work surfaces.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" maximum x 7' 8" maximum ( 2.57m maximum x 2.34m maximum )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, part tiled, bath with overhead mixer shower, WC, wash hand basin, chrome ladder style towel warmer and spotlights to ceiling.
Gated access to front of the property and detached garden to rear and low maintenance garden with patio area.
Up and over door and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Windmill Terrace, Stockton-On-Tees
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockton Station0.7 miles
- Thornaby Station1.4 miles
- Billingham Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stockton On Tees Manners & Harrison office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Manners & Harrison has a heritage stretching back to the 1850’s, with a wealth of experience, you can trust we are the experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Manners & Harrison as your estate agent…
>> Your local Manners & Harrison team in Stockton On Tees
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STO110999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.