Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5
- 3 bedroom detached house with car port at front of property
- Approx. 1217 sq ft
- Ultra fast fibre broadband up to 360 MPS
- Open plan kitchen / dining room with access to garden
- Separate living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobe
- Green open spaces - approx. the size of 44 football pitches
- Join a brand new community in Cambridge
- Brand new Marleigh Square, community centre and primary school
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hill Residential Limited
Plot 176, 3 bedroom detached house
Priced at £637,500
The three bedroom two storey detached Oak house is beautifully finished throughout offering the perfect home for a family. With an open plan kitchen / dining room, separate living room and garden, there is plenty of space for all to enjoy!
The kitchen is fitted with all desirable specification with energy efficient and sleek integrated appliances offering everything you'll need. With an open plan kitchen / dining room, you will have the perfect entertainment space for hosting friends and family. In warmer months, enjoy an extended entertainment space by opening the door leading to the garden.
With a separate living room at the front the house, you also have space away from the hustle and bustle of the kitchen where you can relax after a long day. You will also find a ground floor WC and cupboard with free standing washer dryer.
The first floor has the family bedroom, with three bedrooms and en-suite and built in wardrobe to the master. The third bedroom is an ideal space for a guest room or home office.
Kitchen / Dining / Room
6.00m x 4.30m / 19'8" x 14'1"
3.95m x 5.15m / 13'0" x 16'11
6.05m x 4.10m / 19'10" x 13'5"
3.40m x 4.15m / 11'2" x 13'7"
2.57m x 2.97m / 8'4" x 9'6"
A new vision for Cambridge
Marleigh is the first step towards the transformation of this corner of Cambridge. Cambridge East represents a new and exciting opportunity to create a new community, open to everyone from residents to visitors alike.
Marleigh will offer up to 1,300 new homes which will be joined by a variety of new facilities including, a nursery, primary school, sports pitches, community centre and green open spaces and allotments.
A place for everyone
From the variety of new homes, to the diverse facilities and amenities, Marleighs new community offers something to suit every lifestyle. Whether you are inviting friends over to entertain them at your new home, or socialising in the new market square, everyone is welcome.
The market square will play host to regular community events and our sports pitches will provide an open space for residents and professionals to enjoy.
About Hill and Marshall
Hill is an award-winning housebuilder and the leading developers in Cambridge, delivering both private for sale and affordable homes.
Hill and Marshall are working with a number of well-known partners to bring this dynamic neighbourhood to life
Hill prides itself on putting its customers first and have a dedicated customer journey designed to help buyers at every step of the way to homeownership. Hill was awarded a 5 star status from the Home Builders Federation's annual Customer Satisfaction Survey in 2018, 2019 & 2020.
*Images represent the Marleigh Rowan show home.
- Gregory park and green open spaces
- Brand new market square, sports pitches, allotments and more
- Primary school planned to open September 2022
- 20 minute cycle to Cambridge city centre
Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North1.3 miles
- Cambridge Station2.3 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.5 miles
About the development
Marleigh - A brand new and community
- Built by 5 Star Housebuilder Hill
- Brand new market square, primary school and more
- Gregory Park and green open spaces
- Perfectly positioned with great transport connections
- Marleigh is a new community that is full of life, a warm and friendly neighbourhood thats attainable yet aspirational. Somewhere you can live, love and learn, making memories along the way
- Sales Suite Open Daily
Hill is a recognised industry leading housebuilder, providing quality, distinctive new homes across London and the South East.
Founded in 1999 by Andy Hill, Hill delivers both private sale and affordable homes in London and the South East of England. Our vision is to be the leading, most trusted provider of distinctive, quality new homes in the UK. We were proudly crowned WhatHouse? Housebuilder of the Year in 2015.
We employ over 350 dedicated staff who are passionate about wha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot176Oakhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill Residential Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.