Sparkhays Drive, Totnes, TQ9
- Modern detached property
- 4 bedrooms
- Views across the town, River Dart and Countryside
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway parking and single garage
- Remainder of 10 year NHBC
The accommodation is arranged over three floors with the living accommodation and spacious balcony being located to the first floor, in order to enjoy the fantastic views. The bedrooms are located over the ground and lower and ground floor with a bathroom located to each of these floors.
The rear garden has been well maintained and is mostly laid to lawn with an abundance of plants and shrubs, at the end of the garden is a decked terrace , making an ideal area for al fresco dining. To the front of the property the garden is laid to gravel with driveway parking leading to a single garage.
Totnes town is the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington with easy connection to St Pancras for Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Sparkhays Drive, Totnes, TQ9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Totnes Station1.0 miles
- Paignton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Marchand Petit is a well-established independent estate agency offering exemplary vendor care. The highly experienced team of fifty staff all reside within the area and local to the individual branches.
The Totnes branch boasts a team of seven, all of whom joined the company to exercise their passion for property and to offer unrivaled customer service and local knowledge to both vendors and buyers alike.
With six offices concentrated in the South Hams in South Devon, backed up b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT210194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.