Bradley Gardens, Burnley, BB12
- Semi Detached
- True Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Modern Bathroom
- New Boiler
- Easy To Maintain Gardens Front & Rear
- En Suite To Main Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Space
- Close To Local Amenities
- Excellent Access To M65 & Train Networks
Boasting an extensive corner plot, this stunning bungalow briefly comprises; a welcoming entrance porch that is doubled up as a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and dryer. From the porch, you enter the heart of the home, a spacious living area that is open to the dining room and a stunning fitted kitchen with integral appliances including fridge/freezer, oven, hob and microwave. The dining room provides access to the sunroom through double patio doors and the inner hallway that gives you access to the modern three piece family bathroom and both the main and second bedroom. The master bedroom is a good size double and enjoys a three piece en suite bathroom.
Head outside, to the front, you will find a double driveway and an easy to maintain garden, patio with seating, and shed. To the rear is a lovely garden with a water feature, a gravelled area with stepping stones, a decked patio and raised beds to the side of the property. It also boasts an outbuilding that has the potential to be converted into a home gym or office space.
The property benefits from having CCTV, Nest heating system, being in a quiet location but also being close enough to local amenities and having excellent access to the M65 and train network.
Early viewings are a must as this will be a very popular property. Call our friendly sales team today to book your viewing.
Front Garden & Patio
Rear Enclosed Garden With Decking Area
Bradley Gardens, Burnley, BB12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rose Grove Station0.2 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station0.9 miles
- Burnley Manchester Road Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We are an independent, local and family owned business with a team of 30 enthusiastic and motivated staff. We run both a sales and letting agency; giving us both breadth and depth in the local property market. Our personal unique approach will make the difference.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR210095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Shop - Sales & Lettings, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.