Royal Avenue, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
- Stylish, modern open plan kitchen/dining room
- Three double bedrooms off the landing and walk-in wardrobe/nursery
- Classic period proportions combined with modern essentials
- Stylish family bath/shower room
- Spacious open plan living
- Tall ceilings and period features
- Spacious entrance hall and landing
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed
- Close to local park, amenities and beach
Upstairs, the galleried landing only adds to the generous amount of space which is felt throughout this home. The bay fronted double bedroom to the front aspect is ideally placed next to the walk-in dressing room, which could equally serve as a small nursery if better suited. Two more double bedrooms also lead from the landing in addition to the recently re-modelled family bathroom, another stylish room finished with grey modern tones. Whilst the majority of this beautiful home has benefitted from recent renovation, the large hallway and landing presents any new owner the opportunity to place their personal mark and decoratively finish this area to their own personal taste.
Outside, the enclosed rear garden is a serene retreat, beautifully landscaped with raised beds and manicured borders which surround the two dining terraces. A timber pergola adds to the ambiance, covering the terrace which leads immediately from the kitchen/dining area, ideal for those who enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining.
Full of natural light, spacious proportions and a wealth of stylish modern additions, early viewing is simply essential...
Royal Avenue, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lowestoft Station0.8 miles
- Oulton Broad North Station1.7 miles
- Oulton Broad South Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6royalavenue. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.