- Hurstland Park development
- 2 Receptions
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 Double bedrooms
- En suite to master
- Family bathroom
- Southerly aspect rear garden
- Integral garage & parking
There is a bright and airy entrance hall, which leads through to a spacious lounge with patio doors opening into the conservatory. This area is being used as a dining room and over looks the rear garden and also benefits from having double patio doors opening out to the garden.
The kitchen has a high white gloss finish and offers a range of wall and base units, with views to the front. In addition there is a breakfast area, which also opens out into the conservatory.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, with the bonus of the master bedroom having a beautifully updated en suite shower room. The family bathroom also has been updated and offers a modern finish a perfect space for relax after a hard day.
Outside there is a well maintained rear garden, with paved seating area. Set to the front is an integral garage and off road parking for a number of vehicles. Langshott Woods and a number of public bridleways are just round the corner for dog walking and keep fit.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horley Station0.7 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station1.4 miles
- Salfords Station2.0 miles
About the agent
JamesDean is a family run independent estate agent with local offices covering Horley, Reigate, Redhill and surrounding villages. Established in 2005, we are proud to have built a strong reputation for being an innovative and forward thinking agency. Our aim is to be different to our competitors by delivering a personalised and tailored service, designed to give clients a better experience, whether buying, selling or letting.The story behind JamesDean
Founded by brothers Jame
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference jf5jennings21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.