80B Orchard Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2HD
- Bespoke, architecturally designed modern villa
- 4 double bedrooms
- Charming private garden to front and rear
- Detached garage
- Off Street parking
- Gas fired central heating & double glazing
- Excellent amenities, shopping facilities
- Easy access to city centre, airport and main arterial routes
- Good local transport links
- Excellent choice of schools
Viewing by appointment tel
Located in the central and popular residential area of Craigleith, 80B Orchard Road comprises a detached 4 bedroomed modern family home built in 1993 with sitting room, a well-appointed kitchen dining room, a separate utility room, a family room or 4th bedroom, a principal bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a driveway providing off street parking, a detached single garage and a mature private garden to the front and rear of the property.
Craigleith is situated north west of the city centre with excellent local amenities and only a short drive from Edinburgh's West End and Stockbridge. Craigleith Retail Park is within close proximity offering a number retail shops. The green open spaces Inverleith Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens are also nearby and pleasant walks can be taken on Corstorphine Hill. The area is also well located for anyone working at the Western General Hospital or Police Scotland at Fettes. The area has excellent bus routes into the city centre. Haymarket rail station, the city bypass and M8 are easily accessible, giving access to the Edinburgh International Airport, the Queensferry Crossing and central motorway network.
Fixtures and Fittings
The fitted carpets, integrated kitchen appliances, blinds and light fittings are included in the sale.
80B Orchard Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2HD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.9 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.7 miles
- Slateford Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 176086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.